Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Does Freedom Come With Age?

While on one of the many websites I frequent, I came across a video titled "Grandma Telling it Like it is." Immediately, I thought of my Grandmother, affectionately called Gram-Sa-Ditt.

Although my Gram-Sa-Ditt probably wouldn't agree with me, I believe the honesty that prevails in this video is her all day. Granted, she doesn't curse, or use vernacular that is not Christian-like; she says what is on her mind without reservation.

So I wonder, why can't we all take a lesson from this. Must honesty, even brutal honesty, come at a age where we no longer care what people think? Or can we simple lay the truth out no matter the age and expect people to swallow it just the same?


Check out the video ; ) More than honest... it is funny. I needed something to blog about. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-1ehDZv6JQ

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that post! That woman is off the hook! I had a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete