Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Love Monk!!

So today I finally made it to the Post Office to pick up my package. I wasn't too sure what it was because I have been ordering quite a few things off the Internet. To my surprise, Monk had arrived! To those of you unfamiliar with Monk the television show, click here: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/ . The best detective, private consultant, whatever you'd like to call him, Adrian Monk is located in San Fransisco and has OCD. Although just about everything scares him, he doesn't let that interfere with his "work." (Most of the time) I have watched as Monk has conquered trail after trail, case after case; he has gotten better at simply "living" too!
I wasn't privileged enough to have been watching Monk from the first season. I probably started at like the 3 or 4 seasons. Therefore it was without a doubt I had to get the complete series! Monk Seasons 1-8 here I come!!

1 comment:

  1. i love monk!!! best television show ever. hated to see it go.

    ReplyDelete