Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Saul Williams-- Well Represented!

So, after what I consider my first "rant" (that is what blogs are right) I think I like it.

Saul Williams is the topic of my next one.

(Side note: Should I branch away from writing about poets, okay…next time ; )

Saul Williams is an incredible poet, actor, musician, -- all ‘round artist. I believe his website www.saulwilliams.com does a great job representing his diverse qualities.
When entering the website I was immediately drawn in by the unique set up. 13 Links takes you click by click to different areas in Williams’ life and mind. You have the option to look at photos of Williams as you read his thoughts. Williams has created a website that leaves the viewer with a profound feeling that is thought of well after leaving the site.

Saul Williams inimitable style is matched with his personal website; therefore, representing him well, regardless of the job at hand. His website is an extension of him.


Take a look, enjoy!

1 comment: