Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where is my Microsoft Publisher?!

Okay so the last website I built, or attempted to build was done through Microsoft Publisher.


For my mid-term project I must create a website that represents me as a writer. Microsoft Publisher is not listed as an option; we must use either Dreamweaver of Wordpress.com. Although I am very eager to learn Dreamweaver, I think I may go for simpler this time around. I have been playing around in the program for a few days, but fear that my ideas will not transfer easily. I have already came to an understanding that my final website will be designed through Dreamweaver; but, my Midterm project may have to take another route.


Upon the completion of the website designed for class, I hope to have a strong understanding of Dreamweaver and HTML code. Having this knowledge will provide a better foundation so all my sites don't have to go through Microsoft Publisher!

No comments:

Post a Comment