Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love Letters to the AM.

They have been kicking my ass for the past weeks; no stress though, I'm a born fighter. Nevertheless, this morning I felt it-the pain, the horrible regulation of my eating habits, and sleepless nights wondering when they were coming again. Them, they it, school, work, technology- and everything else that may come between; but like I said, I am a born fighter. Therefore I "suck it up," keep it moving, listen to my soothing music, try to take baths instead of showers (when time permits), indulge in a glass of wine, and speak to God more.

I think it is working most days... but the end is near and my body knows that it will soon be able to rest, and I think it may be disappointed at the possibility of my future pleasure.

Hands unknowingly writing love letters to 3 am, if we ever meet again on these terms, I need you to know, I... well I really don't know how to say it, but I, I love you. Come hither soon, push those buttons, hold my eyes open; know that I am waiting, because without you I would have peace.

1 comment: