Monday, March 29, 2010

Cheating Men (and Women)

A friend of mine posted this comment on facebook

"Fellaz these ladies say that "oh all MEN are the same" so when we get caught cheating why do they leave us for another Guy that's just gonna cheat on them? I thought all men are the same ladies? Smh I just don't get it. One of y'all explain this to me."

These are just a few of my responses... I will fill in if necessary.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
You have to first understand that you put the entire female "race" in one category. That's mistake 1. Could it be that "these ladies" are only the ones you have come across? Women don't leave with the the thought that we will be cheated on again, but we leave because we are walking into an understanding of our worth and have faith that God has one who can also comprehend. Ya dig?

A better question is why don't the men who like to cheat, just leave... what are you holding on to? And for what if you can't even keep ya lil man in ya pants.

Yeah... ppl try to walk a thin line in defining cheating, but for me it comes down to would I want it done to me. but then ppl put out what they can't swallow. Let women start doing half of what these cats do and whisper I love you. Men would break down.

funny thing is some woman do worse then men do... married one i should know about... creepin like sneaky cats in the backseats of small coupes trucks motels etc.... that's y i act the way i act... i been seeing this for years...all the same shit...lol

Not worse lol... remember, we are a reflection of man... you just haven't heard the story yet...

the story I was referring to, was that of experience (someone else's) ones we haven't heard, and may never... not of creation... Although Eve (woman) was created as a help mate, ppl tend to mirror actions, not saying it is right, so reflections of self we create...

I can't ask you to be faithful if I can't...

2 comments:

  1. Fidelity is like roses, candy and diamonds. It's a gift so keep the rose, and candy. I still want the diamonds and fidelity. If we say all people cheat then we have to love someone enough to gift them "Fidelity"

    ReplyDelete