Monday, March 1, 2010

He Loves Me, Like Monk Loves Trudy!

So where is my ring at?



Not mine personally, but I hear a lot of women asking this question. Where is my ring? We even have Beyonce singing about it "if you like it, then you should have put a ring on it." But the problem is the men are simply liking it. Why put a ring on something you like, instead of waiting for something you love. Or from a more "ol' skool" generation, "Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?" Are women "enjoying" life until they realize all those free "hits" were simply enjoyment? And it leaves us catering to an itch that we cannot meet.



When I say yes, I want it to be a man that loves me, like Monk loves Trudy! After eight years, (or at least 8 seasons) Monk's relentless love for his murdered wife does not waiver. Although Trudy's murder is unsolved, he still wears his wedding ring, keeps her pictures up and even dreams about her.

(Yeah off my Monk now, back to the ring)

So until that man can love me as Monk loves Trudy, I'm good, I can wait.

I don't need the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment