Saturday, March 27, 2010

Keeping a Clean House (Or in this case office)

Being clutter free in life is truly beneficial.

Looking around my home office and trying to concentrate enough to write anything has proven to be quite hard. So an alternative to writing anything is to write about my confined space. Already starting with a small space, then adding clutter, and other stuff has left me surrounded. With papers, bills, To Do List that obliviously haven't been completed and the wonder. Wondering where this paper is, where that confirmation number went, but most importantly, this messy office has taken my peace. Some work well in an office that is not "clean" and organized, some need the clear desk or table-- for me, I believe I can work in either condition. Nonetheless, I see myself working more efficient in a clean office, or at least having a clean desk!

So write to you later world! I have to go clean ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment