Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Long?

Although at times I feel like I want it-- how long does it take for the interaction with an "ex" to cease.

I know the love will never end, and the wanderings of what was, and what could be will always remain. But do I have to first love another before I am truly able to move on?

What if I don't want to love another, I just want to be able to say, WHATEVER! It is what it is. We tried, it didn't work, oh well.

Is anything this easy?

I also would never want to see him with anyone else. We both invested in each other, and I don't want anyone else beyond me, to collect the interest or dividends.

He is mine, even when I don't want him to be. I am his, even when I am too naive to see.

I love him. Still.


I can't say goodbye, so how could I desire him to?

No comments:

Post a Comment